21 February 2006
- Crichton and Cartoons: Updates
- Why not Crichton for president?
- 'Toons. I hate 'toons
- NASA meltdown
- From star-gazing to whale-watching
- Who cares what Jesus would drive?
- Just testing; do not adjust your set
- Science v. the Supremes
- We're Number 1!
- What would Darwin think?
Random Douglas Adams quote
Penetrating so many secrets, we cease to believe in the unknowable.
But there it sits nevertheless, calmly licking its chops.
--- H L. Mencken
doubting we come to inquiry; and through inquiry we perceive truth.
--- Peter Abelard
Undisguised clarity is
easily mistaken for arrogance.
-- Richard Dawkins
As for evolution, it
happened. Deal with it.
-- Michael Shermer.